Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet the choreographer/dancer: Alaine Handa


I want to do something fun for the blog over the holidays and post some fun tidbits about the dancers involved in Chameleon. I'll start first with my little "survey".

real name? Alaine Handa
nickname? A-ten, Lan, Babycakes
height? 5'1"
broken any bones? Yes, I broke my ankle while figure skating at 14. Dislocated my wrist while playing basketball at 9. Almost broke my nose at 8th grade camp, instead I have 14 stitches above my right brow.

Do you believe in...
yourself ? most of the time
love at first sight ? No. There is lust at first sight but to love someone is to know someone.

is there one or more people you want to be with right now? My family in Singapore.

ONE FAVORITE SONG? Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. Love MJ!

WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Basta Pasta is the best Italian-Japanese restaurant.

MOST DISLIKED FOOD? Mushrooms...gross

FAVORITE MOVIE? L'Auberge Espagnole

CAN YOU SING? Yes but I'm very shy about it and will only sing in the shower.

What countries have you visited? Hong Kong, Australia, USA, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia

How many languages do you speak? Bahasa Indonesia (spoken), English, Swedish (studied it for a year in college), Japanese (studied it for 7 years in grade school)

Favorite Food(s)? Xiao long bao, Pappardelle w/ Bolognaise, Noodles, Satay, Mee Rebus, Martabak, Pizza

Favorite Dancer/Choreographer/Company? Doug Varone & Dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment